top of page
New Parent Information
1. Explore our website to see all that SMDC has to offer. Visit the Our Classroom page to see which program and class is right for your dancer. Each program page will lead you to the latest schedule and enrollment page.
2. Use the Parent Portal under FAMILY HUB to create an account and complete the online registration process. Once you have an account, you can sign up for classes, check your schedule, and pay your balance all through your parent portal. If your new student IS interested in. joining the Ballet Division or the Company Program, please email or call us directly about scheduling an evaluation.
3. Please be sure to subscribe to our email list at the bottom of each web page so you stay connected with us. Also make sure that firstname.lastname@example.org is marked as "important" in your email in-box. We do the majority of our communications through email.
4. Make up policy. If you can't make it to your schedule class, thats ok! You must first submit your absence through the Parent Portal under "Absences and Makeups". Students can make up one missed class a month in any style within your age and level. Also, please remember, makeups are not allowed after our yearly Spring Break as all classes are in recital rehearsals.
Getting Ready for Class
5. Tuition is billed on the 1st and charged on the 5th. Late fees occur on the 15th.
1. We are located at 154 West Sierra Madre Blvd, in the heart of Sierra Madre Village. There is a large parking lot that belongs to the church with many spots available directly behind our building.
2. Check your confirmation email or schedule on the Parent Portal for the rooms assigned to your dancer’s class. Studios A & B are accessed through the front or back door of 154 West Sierra Madre blvd. Studio C can be accessed through the front doors of 160 West Sierra Madre Blvd, and Studio D can be accessed through the rear doors of 160.
3. Please review the required dress code for each class. If your dancer is in need of shoes or a uniform leotard they can be picked up in the front lobby. All merchandise can be signed out at the front desk and we will bill your Family Account.
1. Please wait to enter your classroom until your teacher has invited students in.
2. Parents for all classes are invited to enjoy the front lobby. All classes can be viewed through a camera system throughout the studio. Parents are also welcome to drop their children off and return at the conclusion of class.
3. Upon the conclusion of class, teachers will help connect dancers with their adults. Please make sure to pick up your child in a timely fashion. Parents arriving late, please text the studio line at (626)381-9003. If regular late pickups accure, family accounts may be charged a $10 late pick up fee.
bottom of page